The admission procedure is almost same for all the universities in China. Individual students may apply through university representatives or directly to the relevant universities or colleges in China.
Preparation of Admission Materials
- Application forms for studying in China (Admission applications)
- Academic certificates & Transcripts
- As an extra, recommending letters by two teachers with titles of or above associate professor (or the equivalent) or persons of higher positions for those who apply for Master' degree or doctoral degree studies.
- 6 passport size photographs
Submission of Application form to a University
- Submit the completed application form to study in the selected university with application materials and appropriate application fee as stated for the issuance of letter of acceptance from the university.
Obtaining Invitation Letter (JW-202)
- Once you're accepted, submit the following documents to University which are required for student Visa (X-Visa)
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Passport (Copy, attested)
- Letter of Acceptance from University